The Land of Little Men Tattoos The Land of Little Men Tattoos The wanderings of an average French, patented and grinning inveterate moaner in countries around the world. From 1999 to the present day and it is not finished, all in tears, and all the chat, without a guide book and no vaccine, there is concern Degun! Good mood and scenery guaranteed ...

The Land of Little Men Tattoos

The Land of Little Men Tattoos
The wanderings of an average French, patented and grinning inveterate moaner in countries around the world. From 1999 to the present day and it is not finished, all in tears, and all the chat, without a guide book and no vaccine, there is concern Degun! Good mood and scenery guaranteed ...





presentation of the author:

So how have you written books of naps? Yeah ... At the beginning, in 2003, I wrote from time to time small stories to my friends laugh, while giving them the latest places where I had gone. And some have asked me to put these stories on travel forums just to make more people laugh, which I did. On these forums accounts in question have had some success and some have suggested I write a book. I have thought for a while, not for money, but simply to set an important part of my life on paper for what you want, as time goes clears many things, and, as it were, diluted our memories in the big fuzzy and the great flood of oblivion. And a certain age, what are we left there to share memories?Hence the importance of having a little help, some stories to illuminate a smile what my old days ... In recent years I have not really had the time or write the missing chapters or to review those already written, but I took a bit of a long convalescence in 2010, having narrowly escaped a swallowing extract early birth to tackle it myself, and here is the result. Y still has work for only the first volume is complete, but I'm working, I'm working ... For those who do not know me well to put things clear from the beginning: here we come to the trip, of course, but mainly for fun, serious stories, written by serious people for serious people, the like "it was 358 days as we progressed through thick jungle, dark and mysterious, and each passing day we dug a little deeper into the unknown in search of the cradle of humanity and the source of the river 'Mead. We had already lost three guides, one caught by a boa 49 meters and the other succumbing to a rapid malaria at the cost of excruciating agony, and the third sacrificed his flesh because we lack food. The chances of escaping this green hell dwindled as we realize that we may never meet again in daylight, the glow of flickering hope in our heads like a lamp on a drunken boat " this is not the kind of home, here you can, and will, deal with serious subjects, of course, and other less serious, of course too, but still a joke, does not take itself too seriously in the life and I wrote it all with the avowed purpose of me laugh, and make readers laugh (note I do not criticize the books of serious travel, some are very well done and very interesting, I just wanted to say that in The Little Men Tattoos we will approach a bit ... say different). And as for the "everyone is nice everyone is nice," there will be no more, life in these countries is like everywhere, are high and there is low, and local it's like we are good and there is the other. Some of those who come for a month or two often leave with an idyllic vision as fractional these countries, and good for them, honestly, everyone is entitled to his share of dreams see no mockery or arrogance on my part . But when we saw it was not the same song, or if you prefer it's the same song, but with a different tune. Patience, we'll talk, we will go to Caesar what is Caesar's, we lattera that needs to be decked, and encensera worth acclaim, you can believe me!

Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés